Our techniques minimize damage to muscles and are gentle on the surrounding tissues.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spine Instability
We are Independent Practitioners – Not Hospital Employees.
As one of the state’s most experienced Neurosurgery and Orthopedic expert teams in minimally invasive spine surgery, our doctors utilize the most advanced techniques and offer the least invasive surgical option for the patient. They educate other surgeons nationally and internationally on advanced state-of-the art spine surgery.
Incisions that are less than an inch, and same day discharge are commonplace with our Doctors.
Specializing in biomechanical preservation of the spine, including:
- Pioneered complex Thoraco-Lumbar MIS Decompression and Stabilization
- Portal and Endoscopic non-destabilizing decompressions and extraforaminal (far lateral) disk herniations
- Minimally Invasive Lateral Fusion (XLIF)-currently developing next generation technology
- Cervical Diskectomy and Fusion (Neck)
- Muscle-sparing Anterior Lumbar Fusions using a state-of-the-art technology invented by our Doctors
- Designers of Minimally Invasive pedicle screw systems
- “Center of Excellence” for MIS TLIFS – hosted international seminars and labs
- Posterior Dynamic spine stabilization
- Cervical disk replacement